Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Willy

From: Emma
Sent: 30 January2008 10:40:33
To: Shane
Subject: Alex drawing


Shane,

I just scanned this to send to Lily. Alex did it and stuck it on his wall last week. One of his bedtime drawings.

It has actual willy and balls!! Where did that come from?

Shocking and amazing in equal measure.

XX


From: Shane
Sent: 30 January 2008 13:29:11
To: Emma
Subject: Re: Alex drawing

'...actual willy and balls' - you're not wrong. One for the gallery on Art Attack? Or a submission to some kind of science/art contest? '...and see the consistency of them there lumps of poo - 'twas a healthy monster diet, that is for sure'.

I see your monster-willy drawing and I raise you a picture of a cat in a fruit bowl.

XX


And that was as intellectual as today got.

3 comments:

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

That's my kind of intellect.

(NB: if anyone else can't see Alex's drawing, click on it to enlarge and it will become visible - at least, it did in my browser.)

I see it's called 'chimp' - Shane, is it in fact a picture of you? (ref: your post of April 17 2007 - and can I please have a gold star for paying attention?)

Pat said...

I think it is quite a healthy sign that he should be familiar with balls and stuff. Very protected childhoods make for shocks later on. Northern fifties upbringings were puritanical to a fault.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I have never run across such excitement in one place before. Unless my memory is faulty.....